On Sunday afternoon 2nd June the NSW Wheelchair Blues squad came together for the first time in preparation for the Interstate Challenge on the 6th July.
The 17 player roster is made up of New South Wales wheelchair rugby leagues best expericenced and development athletes.
Head coach for this years NSW Wheelchair Blues, Brett Clark has brought these 17 athletes together to ensure the best talent from the most recent NSW Cup and Plate competitions form this years team.
As Queensland works on the development of their team ahead of this years game, The Blues will be turning their focus over the next few weeks to build their team around mate-ship and development of future talent.
New South Wales Wheelchair Blues are training each Sunday out of the Menai Indoor Sports Stadium.
----- New South Wales 2019 Team Roster -----
- Jason Attard - Wests Tigers
- Cory Cannane - St George Illawarra Dragons
- Edie George - Parramatta Eels
- Tim Robinson - Canberra Raiders
- Michael Grech - Penrith Panthers
- Michael Johnson - Wests Tigers
- Emily-Louise Becroft - Wests Tigers
- Liam Luff - Wests Tigers
- Brett Henman - Parramatta Eels
- Craig Cannane - St George Illawarra Drafons
- Brad Grove - Wests Tigers
- Yara Ryan - St George Illawarra Dragons
- Nathan Pentecost - Parramatta Eels
- Eddie Morgan - Cronulla Sharks
- Edge Iole - Parramatta Eels
- Stephan Rochecouste - Wests Tigers
In the next few weeks the final 10 players to represent the NSW Wheelchair Blues to go head to head with the QLD Wheelchair Maroons will be announced.
Be sure to follows on Facebook for more details.